Notarial fee 1% – 3%
Stamp duty 5%
Searches and registration fees € 500 ca.
AIP permit fee € 250 ca. (where applicable)
Please contact us for more e information.
Marco Ricordini: +356 7975 9080
Freehold means that you have all the right on the land where your property is built.
When a home looks decent, well-maintained, and in good condition, buyers would be more willing to pay a higher price! Follow the following roules during the viewings!!
- Before the viewing, make sure that all of your lights are working well. Lighting makes the place more inviting so make sure that you check both exterior and interior lighting.
- First impressions play an important role. If the exterior looks dark and shabby, it is time to make a few improvements.
- Bathroom. You should make sure that your bathroom looks clean and presentable. Upgrading the toilet seat or shower curtain when necessary.
- Kitchen. The kitchen is one of the most important areas of the home. It is important that this area is useable and comfortable.
- Giving your home a fresh coat of paint to liven it up and hide stains and marks. The best tones to use are light-colored and neutral ones as they help create of feeling of calmness and make the area seem more spacious
Even when you are looking to sell your home, it still pays to make home improvements, without investing too much.
Make your home more attractive!!!!!